Best Price for Sale on Thanksgiving DayAcer Aspire As5742-6814 Notebook Intel Core I3 380m(2.53ghz) 15.6" 4gb Memory Ddr3 1066 320gb HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel Hd Graphics.
I found Best Seller & Best Cheapest Price at Amazon.com Discount Price To Thanksgiving Day on Sale!
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping and FREE Returns.
NOW! PRICE DROP VERY FAST! CHECK PRICE NOW! CLICK THIS LINK BELOW!
"Acer Aspire As5742-6814 Notebook Intel Core I3 380m(2.53ghz) 15.6" 4gb Memory Ddr3 1066 320gb HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel Hd Graphics Sale on Thanksgiving Day 2011."
Product Description
The Acer® Aspire AS5742-6814 Laptop Computer offers powerful performance, the latest connectivity technology and rich media features for a fast, responsive PC experience. Starting from the gorgeous 15.6" widescreen LCD display with built-in HD webcam to the visibly smart performance of the Intel® CoreTM i3 processor and Microsoft® Office Starter 2010, this stylish PC gets it all done. Throw in cool convenience features and you have everything you need within reach to power through daily tasks and enjoy your media wherever you are.
- Intel® CoreTM i3-380M , 4GB DDR3-1066 RAM, 320GB 5,400RPMK Hard Drive
- Intel® HD , 15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit LCD, built-in Speaker, Webcam, Microphone
- 8x SuperMulti Double Layer DVD±RW Drive , 2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- 10/100/1000 Network , 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
Acer Aspire As5742-6814 Notebook Intel Core I3 380m(2.53ghz) 15.6" 4gb Memory Ddr3 1066 320gb HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel Hd Graphics Reviews
"Acer Aspire As5742-6814 Notebook Intel Core I3 380m(2.53ghz) 15.6" 4gb Memory Ddr3 1066 320gb HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel Hd Graphics Sale on Thanksgiving Day 2011."
Acer Aspire As5742-6814 Notebook Intel Core I3 380m(2.53ghz) 15.6" 4gb Memory Ddr3 1066 320gb HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel Hd Graphics Reviews
| 3 of 5 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Acer Aspire As5742-6814 Notebook Intel Core I3 380m(2.53ghz) 15.6" 4gb Memory Ddr3 1066 320gb HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel Hd Graphics (Personal Computers) My old laptop was failing and this was recommened as a great machine. So far it has lived up to it's reputation and I am very happy with my purchase. I did my research and this fit the bill and has worked out well so far. 1 of 2 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Acer Aspire As5742-6814 Notebook Intel Core I3 380m(2.53ghz) 15.6" 4gb Memory Ddr3 1066 320gb HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel Hd Graphics (Personal Computers) I purchaseed this ACER Aspire S742-6814 laptop because it was one of the recommended best buys in CR. From my perspective, it has been anything but a best buy. The screen is nice; but, on what appears to be a random basis, the cursur jumps around and starts inserting whatever I am typing in the middle of another line and/or deleting the line. The problem is less pronounced when I type slowly. The computer is unusable in its current form. The saga of trying to get this fixed has been going on for several months. It is a good thing my old laptop is still working. I first tried to contact the retailer. They said it was likely the overly sensative mouse and recommened I get an external mouse. They said if that did not work, then the only solution was to try and get Acer to fix it. I did not purchased an external mouse and try that solution. I talked to several people on the Acer support team over a period of several weeks. Each had a... Read more |
› See both customer reviews...
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping and FREE Returns.
NOW! PRICE DROP VERY FAST! CHECK PRICE NOW! CLICK THIS LINK BELOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment